Accommodation is reserved upon payment of a €300 deposit which will be returned, less any dues, at the end of the year. If a student is not offered a place in university, the deposit will be refunded. However, in the case where a student, having taken up residence, wishes to leave before the end of the third term, the deposit will not be refundable since accommodation is offered and accepted for the full academic year or the duration of the course attended by the student.
Students intending to apply for a place during the summer months should visit our Summer Residents tab.
What do the fees include?
- Meals: the fee includes breakfast, dinner and supper on weekdays, and breakfast, dinner, tea and supper at weekends. Lunches/packed lunches from Monday to Friday are an extra cost (€4 each). Most special medical, vegetarian and religious diets can be catered for.
- Rooms: centrally-heated, single rooms.
- Bed linen and towels: provided and changed once a week by the house.
- Cleaning: bedrooms and common areas are cleaned every weekday.
- Personal laundry: the house offers a weekly laundry service.
- Other services: WiFi, printer, photocopier and scanner
- The fee, calculated assuming a 27-week academic year, amounts to €5,400 (equivalent to €200 per week).
- It is payable in two instalments, i.e. €2,400 at the beginning of the first term, and €3,000 at the start of the second.
- Students staying for longer than 27 weeks will be charged at a rate of €200 per week.
Please note that the residence closes between 23 December and 2 January each year.